The meeting was called to order by President Vicki Johnson at 3:05 PM at the Family Involvement Center. All present introduced themselves.
viagra online 2. Review and Approve Minutes:
The minutes were reviewed. Bobbie Taber asked that the spelling of her name be corrected. A motion was made by Carol McDermott and seconded to approve the minutes as corrected. The motion passed unanimously.
where to buy viagra 3. Updates
A, Financial Reports
Vicki Johnson passed out an Income and Expense Statement and a Balance Sheet for December 31, 2014. The balance was $15,765 remaining of contract money with Mercy Maricopa, for the support we give to peer and family members who are serving on committees. For the month of December, 2014, we spent $454.
Vicki Johnson asked for a motion to approve the financial report. A motion was made by Jane Zackman; the motion passed to approve the financial report.
cialis generika 4. Guest Speaker: Monica Coury, Deputy Director of AHCCCS
- Governor Ducey has proposed to move the Division of Behavioral Health Services from AZDHS to AHCCCS. This will be a formalized partnership and bring together people who work on the same issues and tasks. Ms. Coury reported that AHCCCS has been working with the Division for a few years. This is an exciting opportunity to formalize this partnership and bring us together.
- The governor announced this initiative but it is subject to the Legislature approving it. At this point, it looks like there is strong support by the legislature.
- Ms. Coury indicated that there will be outreach to the community. AHCCCS plans this to be a very open process. We want to hear from the community, peers, families and providers on what is important to them. The effective date for this change is planned to by July, 2016.
- This will be accomplished by the legislature changing state statutes to change ADHS to AHCCCS in reference to DBHS.
- Phil Sawyer raised his concern on possibly changing his services due to this transition. Monica Coury said this would not happen.
- Bob Source said that AHCCCS needs to bring in Peers and/or Family members in the decision-making committees. The feedback would be very valuable on operation of the agency. But Bob also pointed out that this would be a change with the way the agency operates.
- Monica Coury told the group that there are not going to be any changes to policies, procedures or how services are delivered, only staff changes.
5. amox-clav 875mg tablets Committee Reports:
A. http://koloshotel.net/?kamagra-bestellen kamagra shop deutschland Training: Update support Group meeting for MMIC committee members
Deb Jorgensen reported that she is having difficulty in obtaining room for support groups where there is no charge. Vivki Johnson said that the Coalition will pay for a room.
B. degra sildenafil film tablet Communications:
None to report
C. lek za prostatu cialis Emergency Response:
None to report
6. viagra 25 mg reviews Legislative Update
A. 200mg viagra effects Plan for the legislative session:
AZ P&F Coalition could be an advisory resource to the Ducey administration as it manages issues related to the Behavioral Health Community. Contacts are being made with the Governor’s Office about this.
7. viagra generico 100 mg TOPICS OR SPEAKERS FOR 2015/MENTAL HEALTH COURT STANDARDS
Vicki Johnson passed out a packet of Arizona Mental Health Court Standards Proposal from the Arizona Supreme Court Meant Health Court Advisory Committee.
Vicki Johnson reported that AZ P&F Coalition will invite Shelly Curran and Peggy Pestle to the next meeting to discuss how to get more Mental Health Courts.
8. Adjourn, network, share informally:
The meeting was adjourned at 4:40 PM.